This device is worn by a child and connected to an adults smartphone and helps parents keep track of their children. This essentially works like an electronic harness, great for slightly older kids/toddlers or parents who don't want to use a harness/ backpack leash for kids.
How it works:
- This device works via bluetooth. Connecting the device and a smartphone, using the free KIDMIA app available on both android and apple.
- Calling - Kids just press the nose on the device and the connected smart phone will ring. Parents - just press the call button on the app and the device will sound.
- Distance detection - set the maximum distance you want your child to play - between 5 and 50 M , if your child moves further than this set distance, your smartphone will ring and you will get a notification, the device has moved outside the set zone.
- Set moving distance between 5 and 50 meters
- Two-way calling - parent can call child from smart phone, and child can call parent from device.
- Movement detection - if there is no movement of the device for more than 2 minutes then your smart phone will ring.
-Not suitable for kids under 3 years - due to small parts.
-You can turn any of these features on and off.
-Full information and instruction manual included
-Will show gps location of device on your smartphone when turned on.
-90db alarm on device.
-Could also be worn around the neck.
- You can manage up to 10 devices at the same time, and you can add a photo and name to each device on your phone. This helps distinguish between which device corresponds to which kid.
-A great way to keep your kids safe.
Keep track of your kids in busy areas or parks , such as malls, playgrounds, parks.
- This can replace a physical kids harness, great for older kids
-Comes with a spare battery
Not suitable for kids under 3 years due to small parts.
Child Safety Tracker Device - Kidmia
- Product Code: KIDMIA
- Availability: In Stock